YOUTH-CENTERED DENTISTRY – At All Care Dentistry we believe family is the backbone of our culture and caring for the physical and emotional well-being of our children and young adults is an important responsibility. That’s why when it comes to young people, “All Care” means youth-centered dentistry.
We understand a young person’s dental anxiety.
We understand a young person’s dental anxiety. We make it clear to them we are on their side when it comes to all aspects of treatment. We listen to their concerns and let them lead in treatment timing. To minimize their discomfort, we offer a painless and computerized Novocain delivery system. Young people quickly learn at All Care Dentistry they count, we’re on their side, and they can have a visit free of fear.
THE PARENT’S PARTNER – We consider ourselves the parent’s partner in creating pediatric oral health. Here are just some of the ways we’re on your side, too:
- No-Fear Pediatric Dentistry: We provide a safe, comfortable, and youth-centered treatment. Young people are treated with respect and we work very hard to minimize any fears or discomfort. In our reception area we have youth-relevant reading materials and iPads with child appropriate games. Our staff, many who are parents themselves, enjoy working with young people, and know how to build relationships with young people. The result is you get a child who’s comfortable at the dentist, and we are rewarded with a happy young customer.
- Education: We offer parents guidance on their child’s oral health from birth through their formative years. We are on top of the latest research and make our recommendations based on the latest findings.
- Evaluation: We are continually evaluating your children for proper growth and development of their teeth and facial structures. We are watching for problems with the airway, tongue posture, facial growth, jaw health, the effects of poor nutrition, and incorrect oral hygiene. We’ll keep parents informed should anything not look right.
- Early Detection: Because of our ongoing evaluation, we catch problems early. One common example is that 85% of kids have facial structures that do not develop normally. If this is ignored, it can often require braces during the teenage years. Early diagnosis saves time, money, and a lot of distress for young people.
- Prevention: In addition to ongoing evaluation and early detection, there are two additional ways to prevent the need for expensive and unnecessary treatments later in life. These include:
Fluoride: In dentistry today, topical fluoride has become the parent’s friend. It is the single best public health measure for the prevention of pediatric dental problems. We know this treatment alone will prevent tooth decay, save you money in the long run, and protect your child from unneeded visits to the dentist.
Sealants: Modern dental sealants function like a very hard nail polish for teeth. They protect tooth enamel and chewing surfaces from decay. For some kids, sealants can provide an important layer of groove-filling protection.
- Restoration: When tooth restoration is needed, All Care Dentistry is your office of choice. For fillings, in addition to our painless and computerized (Novocain) delivery system, we offer restoration work done with a pain free air abrasion process for working on teeth. That means no drilling. We never use Mercury, and only offer state of the art filling composites.
- Alignment: If tooth realignment is needed, we offer a full-service approach to orthodontics for young people. Our focus on full mouth balance and structure always results in a more attractive look because the facial bones, muscles, jaw, and teeth are all in balance.
YOUR DENTAL HOME: We want All Care Dentistry to be the place your whole family will call your dental home. Call us today for a free consult. We’d love to meet you and your children, introduce you to our staff, and to answer all your questions. We know your children are your most prized possession. Let us support you in caring for them.